Saturday, February 6, 2010

Quote Of The Month

I'm going to TRY to start doing a Quote Of The Month type of thingy every month and I'll let you all know beforehand, that most of it will be from eather R.M. Ballantyne or G.A. Henty which means it will be mostly related with history, exploration, or battles (G.A. Henty on the military history side, and R.M. Ballantyne on the exploration side). I'll also throw some other stuff in if I read anything.


Today's quote is under the catigory of "the other stuff" I mentioned. Although I didn't read it anywhere, Mom did.

                                                   "Sorrow looks back,
                                                   Worry looks around,
                                                    Faith looks up."

2 comments:

Farah said...

That is a great idea. I love this one...it is so true.

Cason said...

Someone needs to put that on a t-shirt.