Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quote - Noah Webster


Here is a quote I read here, that is so true.
"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." ~Noah Webster
I want to here what you all think and also, if anybody knows or has read a good God glorifying quote, email me at the1thunt@gmail.com and I might post it as a Quote Of The Month. 


   Hunter H.


                                                                                                                            
       ~Noah Webster

1 comment:

The Hardwick Family said...

Hunter,

You are an inspiration to your father. Heed the words that you have quoted here and NEVER neglect giving yourself to the word of God. It will truly be a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. Remember what we read the other day in Job 23:12, "I have treasure the words of his mouth more than my portion of food." Oh that we would love His word more than we love to eat!!

Love you buddy,

Dad